Sunday 14 December 2014

Almost dupe for Mac Snob - NYX macaron in Rose

I've almost done it. I've nearly got a dupe for Mac Snob! Meet Rose from NYX's Macaron range - matte pastels in really unusual vibrant colours! I got mine at Topshop
Looking at them here they look drastically different. However, they both have a matte finish and white pigments. So when you put them on...

The first is snob and the second rose. Although Snob is a little darker and so perhaps a little more wearable for the day than Rose, they both have a really similar quality. I was actually surprised but how similar they look on considering the big difference when in the pots!

NYX doesn't last as long as Mac, but it's only £8 so is half the price!  NYX don't sell to China so are completely cruelty free! I'm happy enough with this dupe for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment