Saturday 22 November 2014

Elemis cleanser



I purchased this cleanser a while ago on a whim, having only just come across the brand Elemis. I got mine from Debenhams online, and was surprised by how much you get in a bottle for £22. 


It's got a handy pump top, and dispenses just the right amount of cleanser. Several times I used two pumps, and that's way too much! This bottle had lasted months and as you can see, it's got a long way to go!

It smells fresh, feels a little cool, and leaves my skin feeling really soft - I hardly ever use moisturiser after it! All you do is put it on your face, and wipe with a cotton wool. It removes most makeup, I've found, except for tough eyeliner and water proof mascara.

I've never found a cleanser I really enjoy and purchase regularly, but I think I might have hit the jackpot. I want to try more Elemis products. Let me know if you use them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment